Meet Dr. Holtzman
Board Certified in Oral Surgery and Dental Anesthesia
Diplomate of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Lawrence Holtzman received a B.S. Degree from Arizona State University in 1981 and completed his dental school degree at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA in 1986. He then completed a dental internship at New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center in 1987 and received his oral and maxillofacial training at the Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, NY in 1990. He is Board Certified in both Oral Surgery and Dental Anesthesia.
Dr. Holtzman is on staff at the prestigious New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center and has courtesy privileges at Montefiore Medical Center in NYC.
- American Dental Association
- Bronx County Dental Society
- NYS Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- NYS Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology